Indian Premier League player Sanju V Samson’s some trophies and souvenirs were allegedly stolen from his house, police said on Saturday.
The locked house of Samson’s father at the coastal town of Vizhinjam near here was found burgled yesterday. Family members said the stolen items included some of the school-time trophies of the U-19 player, they said.
Samson’s parents are now living in another house and the player is out of state for IPL practice session. Some of his trophies and shields, kept in the main hall of the house, were taken away by thieves while a few others had been damaged, said the police.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
On getting the information that back door of the cricketer’s house was broken, police team visited the spot and collected evidence.
Police dismissed the possibility of souvenir hunters being behind the burglary since the copper and brass portions the shields were carved out leaving the wooden base behind.