England pacer Stuart Broad, who sustained a deep gash on the bridge of his nose after being hit by nasty bouncer from India speedster Varun Aaron, may not need any special protective mask in order to play the fifth Test at Oval as the wound is healing rapidly.
According to a report in the ‘Mirror’, “It was feared he would need extra protection, but the swelling around his battered nose is reducing after he was a hit by a bouncer from Varun Aaron.”
The daily also mentioned that a rival helmet company from the one Broad uses has already offered their services with a promise to provide him with a better quality helmet.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
His ‘Ayrtek’ helmet failed to stop the ball from getting between the peak and the grill.
Now rival helmet maker ‘Masuri’ have offered Broad one of their Vision Series lids, designed to prevent his type of injury and used by several stars.
Masuri MD Sam Miller said:”Masuri does not sponsor specific players. We believe that when it comes to something as important as head protection, players should be free to choose the best helmet.”