Paceman Steven Finn has been called into England’s squad for the fourth test against India in place of the injured Liam Plunkett, the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) said on Sunday.
“Liam Plunkett experienced some left ankle discomfort at the end of the 2nd Test and will miss the 4th Test as this continues to settle,” the ECB said in a statement.
Plunkett did not play in the third test, which England won to level the five-match series at 1-1. Finn’s last test was the 14-run victory over Australia in July 2013.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The fourth test begins in Manchester on Thursday.