Sri Lanka needs just three Zimbabwe wickets on the final day of the second test to seal a 2-0 series victory.
Stand-in Sri Lanka captain Rangana Herath took 5-45 on day four on Wednesday to take his match haul to 10 wickets, as Zimbabwe struggled to 180-7 in its second innings, still needing 311 runs for victory.
Left-arm spinner Herath led from the front after Sri Lanka declared its second innings on 258-9, a lead of 490. Opener Dimuth Karunaratne made 88 and Kusal Perera 62 to build that big lead.
Craig Ervine was 65 not out for Zimbabwe but has just tailenders for company as the home team faces a tough task to save the test.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016