Sri Lanka have made several changes after naming a 15-man squad for the first two one-day internationals against Pakistan.
Batsmen Upul Tharanga and Dinesh Chandimal, spin duo Seekkuge Prasanna and Suraj Randiv, and fast bowler Dhammika Prasad have been recalled after missing last month’s three-match series against South Africa that Sri Lanka lost 2-1.
Paceman Suranga Lakmal was not selected because of injury while Ajantha Mendis, Dilruwan Perera, Sachitra Senanayake, Kithuruwan Vithanage and Kusal Perera were left out.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The first game of the three-match series is in Hambantota on Saturday, with the second being played in Colombo on Aug. 27.
Squad: Angelo Mathews (captain), Tillekaratne Dilshan, Upul Tharanga, Kumar Sangakkara, Mahela Jayawardene, Dinesh Chandimal, Ashan Priyanjan, Lahiru Thirimanne, Lasith Malinga, Nuwan Kulasekara, Dhammika Prasad, Rangana Herath, Seekkuge Prasanna, Suraj Randiv, Thisara Perera. (Editing by Tony Jimenez)