South Africa took maximum value from the first two-day match of its Australian tour as it swiftly bowled out a youthful Cricket Australia XI on Sunday to win the match comfortably.
Dale Steyn, Vernon Philander and Morne Morkel took two wickets each as the Proteas dismissed the home team for 103 in reply to South Africa’s first innings of 415.
Kagiso Rabada and Kyle Abbot also claimed two wickets as South Africa wrapped up the innings within the first session on the second day at the Adelaide Oval.
Steyn and Philander both showed the ability to swing the pink ball in the day-night match which is part of the build up to a three-Test series against Australia which starts in Perth on Nov. 3.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest