Besides motivating the players and looking after day-to-day affairs of the Indian team, Ravi Shastri will be filing a detailed report to the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) that could very well decide the fate of a few individuals.
Following the humiliation in the Test series against England, the BCCI para-dropped Shastri as Indian team director. It had also asked bowling coach Joe Dawes and fielding coach Trevor Penny to step aside and appointed Sanjay Bangar, B Arun and R Sridhar as the new support staff.
“Shastri’s report will be key because he will be submitting everything in detail. From Duncan Fletcher’s role to MS Dhoni’s captaincy. What is the mood in the team and what more can be done to get a better result. We are hoping for an honest view from Shastri and you can say the future of a few individuals will depend on Shastri’s report,” a BCCI official said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review