Sachin Tendulkar will be in the visitors gallery to watch the Bahrain Grand Prix scheduled to be held next month. Bahrain’s first-ever Formula One night race will be held at Bahrain International Circuit in Sakhir from April 4 to 6. (DON’T MISS: Tendulkar goes lion spotting with wife Anjali and kids )
Tendulkar, who retired from all forms of cricket last year, will travel to Manama with his family at the invitation of Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and First Deputy Premier, reported Gulf Daily News.
Leading Bahraini businessman Mohammed Dadabhai, who is a friend of the cricketer, has confirmed the visit.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“This is great news that will bring both Bahrain and India closer as the cricketing idol has accepted the invitation to visit Bahrain to attend this year’s Formula One race,” Dadabhai was quoted as saying.
“There is no doubt that Sachin Tendulkar, who is visiting with his family, will be one of the main attractions of this major event and we are happy that the most popular cricketer in the world is visiting Bahrain,” he added.