Sachin Tendulkar celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi on Thursday with his family.
In a picture posted on his Facebook page, Sachin was seen alongside daughter Sara, wife Anjali and son Arjun.
“Ganpati Bappa Morya!” said the caption of the image.
- Sachin Tendulkar celebrates Vinod Kambli's birthday in Mumbai
- More than just sport! Athletes who stood up for a social cause in 2017
- Parents should not force their incomplete dreams on their children, says Sachin Tendulkar
- After Sachin Tendulkar's request, Twitter deactivates son Arjun, daughter Sara's fake accounts
- Sachin Tendulkar shares adorable letter by a 6-yr-old girl, and it'll make you smile too
- Ganesh Chaturthi: Sachin Tendulkar and family offer prayers to Lalbaugcha Raja
The festival usually lasts for 10 days and is celebrated all across the country.