Sachin Tendulkar celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi on Thursday with his family.
In a picture posted on his Facebook page, Sachin was seen alongside daughter Sara, wife Anjali and son Arjun.
“Ganpati Bappa Morya!” said the caption of the image.
- Sachin Tendulkar requests Twitter to remove unofficial accounts of son Arjun, daughter Sara
- Sachin Tendulkar shares adorable letter by a 6-yr-old girl, and it'll make you smile too
- A six-year-old kid loves Sachin: A Billion Dreams, writes sweet note to Sachin Tendulkar
- Pro Kabaddi 2017: Sachin Tendulkar attends last day of Mumbai leg with son Arjun, daughter Sara
- Ganesh Chaturthi: Sachin Tendulkar and family offer prayers to Lalbaugcha Raja
- With a special 'Tendulkar stand' watching...
The festival usually lasts for 10 days and is celebrated all across the country.