Ranjit Singh, Subhranshu Senapati and debutant Abhishek Yadav hit a century each as their batting heroics helped Odisha eke out a draw against Rajasthan after being asked to follow on in their Ranji Trophy cricket match.
Ranjit (116) and Senapati (137) put together a 233-run partnership for the third wicket as both batsmen reached centuries before lunch, before both were dismissed in the space of four runs.
Odisha at that stage slipped from 318 for 2 to 334 for 5.
Yadav then struck a 157-ball 115 not out supported by Saurabh Rawat (45) as they ended on 508 for 6 at stumps at the Dhruve Pandove Stadium here.
Rajasthan used 10 bowlers in the innings, as they settled for three points due to their first-innings lead in the Group B match.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Odisha received a solitary point despite the fine rearguard act of their batsmen in their second innings.
Odisha were asked to follow on after they were dismissed for 172 in reply to Rajasthan’s first innings total of 323 all out.
Rajasthan: 323 all out
Odisha: 172 & 508/6 dec in 156 overs (Ranjit Singh 116, Subhranshu Senapati 137, Abhishek Yadav 115 not out).