Punjab were 241/6 on the first day of their Group A Ranji Trophy match against Tamil Nadu.
At stumps, Gitansh Khera and Sandeep Sharma were batting on 22 and 4 respectively.
Opener Manan Vohra top-scored for Punjab with a knock of 73 off 111 balls, while the experienced Uday Kaul contributed 56 off 162 balls.
Vohra struck 12 boundaries, while Kaul found the fence five times.
After Punjab elected to bat, they were given a solid start by Vohra and Jiwanjot Singh (30), who put on 97 runs for the first wicket.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
However, Punjab lost the openers in quick succession, and it was then left to Kaul to hold the innings together at the Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground.
Middle-order batsman Mandeep Singh failed to open his account, skipper Gurkeerat Singh got out after making 27, while Mayank Sidhana was dismissed for 18.
For Tamil Nadu, Krishnamoorthy Vignesh was the most successful bowler with figures of 3/89.