Left-arm spinner Avinash Yadav returned career-best figures of five for 50 as Railways bowled out Baroda for a paltry 183 in their Ranji Trophy Group A match.
It was not a bad start from Baroda after winning the toss but Avinash ripped apart the middle-order to let his side gain control of the match.
In their reply, Railways were 39 for none at stumps on day one of the contest with opener Shivakant Shukla (23) and Wakaskar (16).
Ashish Singh removed Aditya Waghmode (13) removed early but Kedar Devdhar (45) and Dhiren Mistry (50) batted well and Baroda were placed 137 for three at one stage.
However, they lost seven wickets for just 46 runs with Avinash wiping off the middle order while Karn Sharma chipped in with three wickets.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Baroda 1st innings: 183 all out in 74 overs. (D Mistry 50, K Devdhar 45; A Yadav 5/50, K Sharma 3/57).
Railways 1st innigs: 39 for no loss in 14 overs.