Priyank Kirit Panchal made a solid 62 as Gujarat ended at 224 for four on day one of their Ranji Trophy match against Madhya Pradesh.
After a 75-run stand for the opening wicket with Samit Gohel, Panchal anchored the Gujarat innings with a 170-ball effort.
Captain Parthiv Patel too played well but missed out on a half century by a run.
Manpreet Juneja and Chirag Gandhi were batting on 44 and 9 respectively, at close of play.
Ankit Sharma was the most prolific bowler for Madhya Pradesh, taking two wickets for 60 runs.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Gujarat won the toss and opted to bat at the Reliance Cricket Stadium.
Brief scores: Gujarat 224/4 in 90 overs (Panchal 62; Ankit Sharma 2/60).