Rajasthan grabbed the crucial first innings lead but Odisha got their act together in the second essay to be 244 for two on the third and penultimate day of their Ranji Trophy Group B match.
Overnight 143/8, Odisha folded for 172 in the first innings in reply to Rajasthan’s 323. For Rajasthan, Pankaj Singh and Aniket Choudhary snared four wickets apiece to wreck Odisha’s batting in the first innings.
However, Odisha put up an improved performance in the second innings with a solid performance from the top order.
Stars of the day were Subhranshu Senapati (90) and Ranjit Singh (89), who were holding fort for Odisha when stumps were drawn for the day.
Opener Sandeep Pattnaik also made a notable contribution with a 40-run knock.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Odisha: 172 and 244/2 (f/o) in 75 overs (Subhranshu Senapati 90 batting, Ranjit Singh 89 batting).