Abhishek Nayar and Siddesh Lad struck unbeaten centuries to help Mumbai secure three points on the basis of taking the first-innings lead in their Ranji Trophy Group A match against Madhya Pradesh.
Nayar and Lad scored 103 and 100 respectively to power Mumbai to 568 for seven declared in reply to Madhya Pradesh’s first-innings total of 445 ball out at the Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium.
Nayar struck nine boundaries and a six while facing 184 balls. While Lad found the fence eight times during his 171-ball knock.
Overnight 290/5, Mumbai lost Akhil Herwadkar (156) for the addition of 20 runs at the score of 347/6, while Tushar Deshpande fell for an individual score of 62.
Nayar and Lad then got together to add 200 runs for the unbroken eighth wicket as Mumbai surpassed Madhya Pradesh’s total.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Ishwar Pandey (3/122) and Ankit Sharma (3/138) were the most successful bowlers for Madhya Pradesh.
Points: Mumbai 3 points, Madhya Pradesh 1 point.