Haryana put up a reasonably fine batting performance to post 295/5 on the opening day of the Ranji Trophy Group C match against Jammu and Kashmir.
Put in to bat by J&K, opener Nitin Saini (90) and Rajat Paliwal (99 batting) were the star performers for Haryana.
Rohit Sharma was another notable contributor to Haryana’s total with a 98-ball 51.
For J&K, Parveez Rasool picked up three wickets for a mere 43 runs in his 20 overs.
Saini’s 90-run effort was laced with 16 fours, while Paliwal’s unbeaten knock was studded with 12 hits to the fence.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Haryana: 295/5 in 90 overs (Nitin Saini 90, Rajat Paliwal 99 batting, Parveez Rasool 3/43).