Harbhajan Singh was named the captain of the Punjab Ranji Trophy team that will take on Tamil Nadu, to be played at Nagpur from 21-24.
Harbhajan will be playing the first match of the current Ranji season.
Punjab have so far played five matches in Pool A and accumulated 16 points with two wins, two draws and a loss.
After the match in Nagpur, Punjab will clash with Gujarat and then in the last league match they will play Mumbai, Punjab Cricket Association (PCA) spokesman Sushil Kapoor said here today.
Other members of the team are Manan Vohra, Jiwanjot Singh, Uday Kaul, Mandeep Singh, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Geeta sh Khera, Mayank Siddana, Sandeep Sharma, Manpreet Singh Grewal, Siddharth Kaul, Rajwinder Singh, Pargat Singh, Sharad Lumba, Kamal Passi and Anmol Malhotra.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More