Captain Devendra Bundela smashed a career-best 188 while Shubham Sharma (119) hit his maiden first-class century as Madhya Pradesh took the first innings lead as well as three points from their drawn Ranji Trophy Group A match against Railways here today.
After resuming the final day at 356 for 5, MP declared their first innings on 510 for 8 in reply to Railways 371 to take the first innings lead at Feroze Shah Kotla.
MP scored at a brisk pace and added 104 runs in the last 21 overs.
Bundela, who was on 131 overnight, and Sharma, who resumed the day on individual score of 91, continued their remarkable partnership for the sixth wicket, taking it past 200 and finally being separated with the score on 406, having come together on 164 for 5 on the third day yesterday.
Bundela hit 25 fours and three sixes in his 382-ball innings of 188. Sharma faced 223 balls for his 119 and hit 13 fours and two sixes.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
For Railways, Karn Sharma took three wickets for 120 runs while Avinash Yadav returned with figures of 3/106.
In their second innings, Railways reached 150 for 1 at the end of play with opener Saurabh Wakaskar scoring his second fifty of the game.
Wakaskar was unbeaten on 71, after putting on 100 for the opening wicket with Shivakant Shukla, who scored 57.
Railways got a point from the match.
Railways: 371 & 150/1 in 41 overs (Saurabh Wakaskar 71 not out, Shivakant Shukla 57).
Madhya Pradesh: 510 for 8 declared in 164 overs (Devendra Bundela 188, Shubham Sharma 119; Karn Sharma 3/120, Avinash Yadav 3/106).