Chirag Khurana scored an unbeaten 112 as Maharashtra posted a mammoth 542 on day two of their Ranji Trophy Group B against Assam.
Maharashtra, resuming their first innings from 352 for five, ended up with a formidable total thanks to Khurana a day after Kedar Jadhav had smashed a quickfire 115.
Assam were 132 for three at stumps with opener Rishav Das and Kunal Saikia batting on 53 and 38 respectively.
Anupam Sanklecha too all three wickets for Maharashtra, who have firm control on the proceedings going into day three.
Brief scores: Maharashtra 542 in 144 overs (Jadhav 115, Khurana 112 not out). Assam 132/3 in 35 overs (Das 53 batting; Sanklecha 3/45).
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched