The Indian cricket team arrived in Napier on Monday for the five-match ODI series against New Zealand starting January 19.
“Napier welcomes us with pleasant weather and great scenery. Cant wait to get onto the field,” tweeted Virat Kohli after arriving in the city.
The Indians took a connecting flight from Auckland for Napier after arriving in the country from Mumbai.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
The series will start here on Sunday and conclude on January 31 in Wellington with the other three games set to be held at Hamilton (January 22 and 28) and Auckland (January 25).
The Test series would be held after that. The opening match is scheduled from February 6-10 (Auckland) followed by the second and final match in Wellington (February 14-18).
The tourists will play a two-day warm-up game on February 2 and 3 at Whangarei ahead of the Tests.