India ODI captain MS Dhoni, currently on a break from the national duty after the Bangladesh tour, is burning it out in the gym in Ranchi.
- MS Dhoni shares video of his time with wife Sakshi, daughter Ziva
- Behind the stumps, a generation gap in Indian cricket
- MS Dhoni’s daughter Ziva celebrates Holi; see cute pic
- Nidahas Trophy India Squad: Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni rested for T20I Tri-series, Rohit Sharma to lead side
- MS Dhoni turns fast bowler in the nets ahead of first Sri Lanka ODI, watch video
- MS Dhoni back from Kashmir, bumps into another Indian sports star at airport
India is scheduled to tour Sri Lanka next in August. Dhoni retired from the longer form of the game last December and would only be selected for ODIs and T20Is.
— Dhoni My Hero (@MSDIAN7) July 20, 2015