India ODI captain MS Dhoni, currently on a break from the national duty after the Bangladesh tour, is burning it out in the gym in Ranchi.
- People should look back at their career before commenting on MS Dhoni, says Ravi Shastri
- India vs Australia, 1st ODI: Twitteratti applaud MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya in 'incredible comeback'
- India vs Sri Lanka: MS Dhoni can break two world records in his 300th ODI for India
- India vs Sri Lanka 4th ODI, Preview: With series in the bag, all eyes on MS Dhoni
- Dhoni sleeps on field as Sri Lankan crowd throws bottles; Twitterati LOVE Captain Cool!
- India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI: MS Dhoni, Bhuvneshwar Kumar help India top Akila Dananjaya's 6 for 54
India is scheduled to tour Sri Lanka next in August. Dhoni retired from the longer form of the game last December and would only be selected for ODIs and T20Is.
— Dhoni My Hero (@MSDIAN7) July 20, 2015