India Test skipper MS Dhoni is away from cricket and making most of his time in hometown Ranchi. After the occasional visit to the JSCA stadium, the captain cool was pictured receiving a memento from Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das.
- Pakistan slogan repeated in Budgam cricket match
- MS Dhoni back from Kashmir, bumps into another Indian sports star at airport
- MS Dhoni trains dogs at his Ranchi farmhouse, watch viral video
- MS Dhoni's unusual split from India vs New Zealand, 2nd T20I match is now a hit meme
- Ind vs Aus: As India clintches victory, Twitterati hail MS Dhoni and Hardik Pandya
- MS Dhoni checks Ranchi pitch ahead of India-Australia third Test
Earlier in the week, Dhoni met fans at the JSCA stadium and obliged them with autographs.