India Test skipper MS Dhoni is away from cricket and making most of his time in hometown Ranchi. After the occasional visit to the JSCA stadium, the captain cool was pictured receiving a memento from Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das.
- I am happy to bowl to MS Dhoni in nets rather than match, says Mitchell Santner
- Stump mic reveals MS Dhoni’s funny sense of humour, watch video
- MS Dhoni checks Ranchi pitch ahead of India-Australia third Test
- India vs New Zealand: Despite cash crunch, Ranchi ready to host fourth ODI
- Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni spotted at Mumbai airport; fans chant ‘we are proud of you champion Kohli’, ‘Dhoni, Dhoni’
- MS Dhoni meets India’s junior women’s hockey team, wishes them luck
Earlier in the week, Dhoni met fans at the JSCA stadium and obliged them with autographs.