India Test skipper MS Dhoni is away from cricket and making most of his time in hometown Ranchi. After the occasional visit to the JSCA stadium, the captain cool was pictured receiving a memento from Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das.
- Reliance Capital to launch standalone health insurance arm
- Apple iPhone X demand could top 50 million units: KGI
- Pence makes 'most long distance call' to thank ISS astronauts
- Priyanka Chopra, Kriti Sanon and Prachi Desai's travel style is gorgeous but comfortable
- Hardik Pandya is willing to play situations and not just the natural game, says Rahul Dravid
- South Korea banks federation boost 2018 Winter Olympics ticket sales
Earlier in the week, Dhoni met fans at the JSCA stadium and obliged them with autographs.