India are leading New Zealand by 2-1 in the five match ODI series and the focus for the fourth match has shifted already to Ranchi, Jharkhand. Besides being the focal point due to the cricketing activity, it’s also a special place considering it is the hometown of the Indian skipper MS Dhoni. And with the skipper in town, the fancy automobiles come to full use given his love for bikes and cars. And that was visible on Tuesday morning.
With both teams travelling to the hotel in their respective buses, MS Dhoni opted to pull out the fancy automobile with his giant of a car Hummer. Dhoni opted to drive the vehicle himself and a picture taken at an opportune moment found Tom Latham and Ross Taylor gawking and amazed at the Indian skipper’s ride.
Dhoni had played a pivotal role in India’s victory in the third ODI at Mohali. Coming in at number four, Dhoni and Test captain Virat Kohli put up 151 runs for the third wicket. Dhoni himself scored 80 runs and smashed nine boundaries and three sixes in the innings. The ODI skipper also reached a career milestone of crossing 9000 runs in 50-over cricket.
The fourth ODI will be a day-night contest and will be played on Wednesday with New Zealand looking to draw things back level while India are eager to ensure a big winning margin in the series that could help the MS Dhoni-led side to jump in the ICC ODI rankings.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016