Rangana Herath completed a five-wicket haul en route to dismissing 14 for the match to help ensure former Sri Lanka captain Mahela Jayawardene retires from test cricket with a 2-0 series sweep of Pakistan in the first session of final day Monday.
Sri Lanka won the second test by 105 runs after Pakistan was out for 165 in its second innings chasing 271 to win.
Herath, who took nine wickets in the first innings, finished with 14-184 to surpass his previous best match figures of 12-157 against Bangladesh last year.
Jayawardene ended his 149-match, 17-year test career with 11,814 runs at nearly 50 runs an innings.
Sri Lanka made 320 in the first innings and 282 in the second. Pakistan made with 332 and 165.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More