Shane Warne is currently in England for the England-Australia ODI series but the former Australia spinner is also enjoying his time on the golf course.
Warne caught up with his golf partner Carly Booth, a professional golf player.
- Kevin Pietersen announces retirement from professional cricket
- Stop the whining and have a beer, says Shane Warne on David Warner-Quinton de Kock row
- ICC Under-19 World Cup: Lloyd Pope picks eight as Australia bundle out England for 96
- I don’t think Australia can win the World Cup without Michael Clarke, says Shane Warne
- Alastair Cook needs to improve or England need someone else for captaincy, feels Shane Warne
- Warne slams ECB over Pietersen one-day exit
In a post on Instagram, Warne said: “Great to be back playing with my friend & super hot golfer @carlyabooth here at #Archerfield !!!! #titleist (sic) #fore”