South Africa had beaten Australia convincingly in the 1st ODI of the series where Quinton de Kock scored a massive 178 run knock. And if that humbling wasn’t enough, it got one better on Sunday as the Proteas beat the Aussies by a whooping 142 runs in the second ODI with more than a dozen overs to spare.
South African bowlers produced an all round display to keep Australia pegged back from the onset and the visitors never really bothered much except for the partnership between Travis Head and Matthew Wade. The ask of 362 was never going to be easy anyway even though the pitch looked promising for big runs. Just as South Africa had justified in the first innings.
Faf du Plessis scored 111 runs from 93 balls and JP Duminy provided perfect partnership to score 82 from 58 balls in a rapid fire knock. The duo put together 150 for the third wicket.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The action now moves to Durban for the third ODI on Wednesday. Do join us then!