Pakistan wrapped up the ODI series in convincing fashion – much the same way they did the T2oI series – against the West Indies in the UAE on Sunday after a 59 run win. The win gives Pakistan a 2-0 win in the three-match ODI series.
West Indies have had a poor show in the UAE and that run continued when first they conceded 337 runs and then with a big target to chase, lost wickets without hurting the scoreboard. Babar Azam once again produced the goods with the bat for Pakistan, scoring a second century in a row and found good support from Shoaib Malik who scored 90.
Late on, Sarfraz Ahmed upped the scoring level with a quick 60 from 47 balls.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In response, Darren Bravo (61) and Kraigg Brathwaite (39) tried to give their side the momentum with a 89 run stand for the second wicket. But with Brathwaite’s dismissal, that continuity was lost.
Marlon Samuels tried to give some edge to the West Indies batting with a 57 but in the end, it was for a lost cause.