Renowned adventurer and explorer Mike Horn shared his life experiences with the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) as part of their build-up for the upcoming Indian Premier League (IPL) and said the team is capable of creating magic this season.
“I find working with KKR really relaxing. The surrounding is much more relaxed than the other teams I’ve worked with
before. I think the coach understands the players and he’s got confidence in the players,” Horn, who has earlier worked with the Indian cricket team and the South African side, said after a meeting with the KKR players.
Horn joined the Kolkata Knight Riders camp in UAE, where the first leg of the event is to be held from April 16 to 30, said the players have it in them to win the trophy.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I think the selection of the players was very well done and there was a lot of research in who they wanted to play for the team and that makes it a very well balanced team. With a well balanced team a magic it creates where they become friends and just being with them for a couple of days now I can see how the players are slowly but truly integrating into each other,” he said.
“Whereas with other teams I have worked before, players kept their distance, there was a lot more pressure put on the
players. In this team I think the success would be the pressure it releases from the players and the players can play
with much more freedom,” he added.
Horn said KKR is a talented outfit.
“This is what makes me a fighter because being in IPL for a while now and seeing how the teams have evolved and it’s not always the big name that makes the best team it’s the best team that makes it the best team and the winning team,” he said.
“So I think KKR is going to be a team that really people might question on the paper but is actually full of a lot of
talent,” he added.