The Delhi High Court appointed observer Justice Mukul Mudgal has not taken a single penny from the state association for his work during the ICC World T20, IPL and the subsequent India versus New Zealand ODI match.
Justice Mudgal has offered voluntary service to the association which has been embroiled in one controversy after another.
DDCA does not get grants from the BCCI largely due to their delay in submission of accounts. From groundsmen, to first-class cricketers, the current regime has not made timely payment to anyone.
“It is true that Justice Mudgal has not taken a single penny after the India versus South Africa match. Even the fees that was paid to him, he had donated for the Indian Paralympians. After that he has not taken his regular fees for World T20, IPL and the last ODI against New Zealand. He had overseen preparation for all matches,” one of the senior DDCA officials in charge said.
The senior official also informed that Mudgal did it all for his passion for the game and money was never a consideration.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“His only idea was to put DDCA house in order. He never cared for his fees. In fact, even his staff — the three-member team which has worked tirelessly has not been paid. The only person who has to be paid by the DDCA is former Deputy CAG IP Singh, who checked all the tenders,” the official informed.