Indian cricketer Ishant Sharma is all set to tie the knot with basketball player Pratima Singh on December 9. Their engagement ceremony was held on June 19 and the marriage is expected to be on December 9, said sources.
Pratima Singh is a cager hailing from Varanasi and has represented the Indian basketball team at various International events including Asian Games and is also the former captain of the Indian women’s basketball team.
Famous as ‘Singh Sisters’ in the country’s basketball fraternity, Pratima is the youngest among five sisters. All her sisters are also basketball players and have played basketball at national and international levels.
The duo was spotted at the Dashashwamedh ghat here on Tuesday attending the Ganga Aarti event.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016