Justice Mudgal committee submitted its interim report on the IPL spot fixing to Supreme Court in a sealed cover. The submitted report will be opened by a special bench in the apex court on Monday.
The sealed cover report was submitted by committee’s Lawyer Raju Ramchamdran and will be shared with other concerned parties on Monday only.
Earlier, reports doing rounds suggested that the panel quizzed Gurunath Meiyappan and N Srinivasan. It will be interesting to see whether the sealed cover gives the IPL spot-fixing saga a new twist.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Follow this space for more…