India’s pace spearhead Mohammed Shami feels that it is easier to share the new ball in the Indian team with Bhuvneshwar Kumar than bowling for Delhi Daredevils since the combinations keep changing in the IPL team.
“Bowling for India is easier. With Bhuvi operating from the other end, it becomes a tad easier for me. His job is to swing the ball and try to contain. I can freely attack from the other end. Here the combinations keep changing.un We are still trying to find the right mix. Nadeem (Shahbaz) is a good bowler but I have to be more lethal with the new ball,” Shami said after training at Palam grod.
The speedster is also trying to pay heed to Shoaib Akhtar’s advice of working on his run-up.
“Shoaib bhai has advised me to never ever compromise on pace. The other subtle changes that he has suggested are also valuable inputs. I will certainly work on these aspects as it will help me become a better bowler for India in near future.”
He was happy in the manner Gary Kirsten has guided him.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“This is first time I am working with him (Gary). He guides us very softly and does not put mental pressure on us.”
Ditto for skipper Kevin Pietersen, who according to Shami is “positive, aggressive and never lets the intensity drop.”
Shami admitted that they haven’t been upto the mark as far as death bowling is concerned.
“We need to improve our death bowling. We are putting in a lot of effort and hopefully we will put up an improved performance. Our aim is to restrict opposition in the range of 130-140. The wickets would be slightly different over here. In Abu Dhabi, the strips had greenish tinge and the amount of bounce would be different over here,” he concluded.