Kolkata Knight Riders principal owner Shah Rukh Khan dedicated the team’s second IPL triumph to his youngest son AbRam.
After the finals, Shah Rukh as a goodwill gesture wore the Kings XI Punjab jersey, a custom prevalent among the footballers as he exchanged plesantries with Preity Zinta.
“I dedicated this win to my little child Abram and the hard work done by Gautam and his team. Thank you Bengaluru and thank you IPL. We believed in ourselves and hard work done by the team management,” Shah Rukh told the official broadcasters after the IPL final.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Shah Rukh attributed the success to “teamwork”.
“We didn’t have many big players and flashy names but team work did it for us. I told my children that Manish will do something special. If I were choose my team to play against any team in the final, I wouldn’t have chosen Preity’s team. I wished to win against any other team.
“Punjab is a great team, they did fantastic job during auction. But luck was on our side, we did manage to capture a few moments.”