Mumbai Indians captain Rohit Sharma has been fined after his team maintained a slow over rate during their Indian Premier League match against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Since it was his first offence of the season under the IPL’s Code of Conduct relating to minimum over-rate offences, Rohit was fined USD 20,000.
“This was Rohit’s first offence of the season under the IPL’s Code of Conduct relating to minimum over-rate offences, so he has been fined USD 20,000,” an official release stated in the IPL’s official website.
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
Mumbai Indians have failed to win a single match in the first leg of the IPL in UAE that concluded on Wednesday night.
The defending champions slumped to their fifth straight defeat in the cash-rich tournament after losing Wednesday’s contest by 15 runs against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
They now need to win most of their remaining nine matches in the Indian leg to make it to the knockout stage of the IPL 7.