Mumbai Indians captain Rohit Sharma has been fined after his team maintained a slow over rate during their Indian Premier League match against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Since it was his first offence of the season under the IPL’s Code of Conduct relating to minimum over-rate offences, Rohit was fined USD 20,000.
“This was Rohit’s first offence of the season under the IPL’s Code of Conduct relating to minimum over-rate offences, so he has been fined USD 20,000,” an official release stated in the IPL’s official website.
Mumbai Indians have failed to win a single match in the first leg of the IPL in UAE that concluded on Wednesday night.
The defending champions slumped to their fifth straight defeat in the cash-rich tournament after losing Wednesday’s contest by 15 runs against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
They now need to win most of their remaining nine matches in the Indian leg to make it to the knockout stage of the IPL 7.