Chennai Super Kings all-rounder Dwayne Bravo is set to miss the rest of ongoing edition of the Indian Premier League due to a shoulder injury, dealing a blow to the two-time champions as the West Indian has been integral part of the side.
Ahead of Monday’s match against Delhi Daredevils, CSK captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni said that Bravo could miss “4 to 5 weeks” of IPL-7 after a bad fall in the last game.
“Sad that he won’t be part of the dressing room, hope he recovers soon,” Dhoni said.
Bravo had suffered the injury while fielding during Kings XI Punjab’s innings last Friday.
Bravo took a tumble while fielding at point region in the 11th over to get himself injured.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
He unsuccessfully tried to stop a switch hit by Glenn Maxwell off Ravichandran Ashwin in the last delivery of the 11th over with a diving effort and injured his shoulder in the process.
The West Indian left the field and was reportedly taken to a local hospital to ascertain the seriousness of his injury.