Chennai Super Kings all-rounder Dwayne Bravo is set to miss the rest of ongoing edition of the Indian Premier League due to a shoulder injury, dealing a blow to the two-time champions as the West Indian has been integral part of the side.
Ahead of Monday’s match against Delhi Daredevils, CSK captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni said that Bravo could miss “4 to 5 weeks” of IPL-7 after a bad fall in the last game.
“Sad that he won’t be part of the dressing room, hope he recovers soon,” Dhoni said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Bravo had suffered the injury while fielding during Kings XI Punjab’s innings last Friday.
Bravo took a tumble while fielding at point region in the 11th over to get himself injured.
He unsuccessfully tried to stop a switch hit by Glenn Maxwell off Ravichandran Ashwin in the last delivery of the 11th over with a diving effort and injured his shoulder in the process.
The West Indian left the field and was reportedly taken to a local hospital to ascertain the seriousness of his injury.