Yuvraj Singh is an embattled man. In crucial T20 matches, he consistently fails to score at the rate he needs to. He is no longer the darling of the masses he used to be.
But his problems pale into insignificance beside those of the other Yuvraj, Rahul Gandhi. Today, he is in the news for allegedly being in the polling booth longer than he should have. Here are alternating funny tweets highlighting the problems of the two Yuvrajs.
— Keh Ke Peheno (@coolfunnytshirt) May 7, 2014
Yuvraj is blossoming into the superb test batsman he was always expected to be. Just the format is wrong.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
— ABVan (@ABVan) May 4, 2014
Rahul Gandhi explains that he was going from booth to booth in Amethi to tell people how confident he is about winning #SimpleExplanation
— IndiaSpeaks (@IndiaSpeaksPR) May 7, 2014
I spent 14 bucks on a pen which is not writing. But still better than Vijay Mallya who spent Rs.14 crores on Yuvraj Singh. #RCBvsMI
— Comedian Praveen (@Funny_Leone) May 6, 2014
It’s OK if Rahul Gandhi is flop today but he has very clear vision for India. He will become PM in very near future n he will be good PM.
— KRK (@kamaalrkhan) May 7, 2014
Yuvraj is batting. Time for a lot of people to show concern for Mallya’s 14 crore rupees.
— Fake IPL Player (@_fakeiplplayer) May 6, 2014
Reporter on abp asked – has rahul gandhi visited so many places in 5 yrs as many as he is visiting today?
— shilpi tewari (@shilpitewari) May 7, 2014
Yuvraj Out. Increases RCB’s chances of a victory. 😢
— Aditya (@forwardshortleg) May 4, 2014