The Indian Premier League has been a medium of transformation for many players round the globe. One of the most glamorous cricket tournaments in the world, IPL can be regarded as the ‘most loved’ one too.
The cricketers from every nation are keen on playing in the tournament as it brings a lot of things with it to learn for the players about the game.
On the other side, we have numerous players who can just rock the event with their presence. Here are five players who can make it big in upcoming Indian Premier League edition.
Kevin Pietersen is in the form of his life, especially in the T20 format. He has scored runs in every T20 league he has played last year. Pietersen was impressive in the recently concluded Big Bash League as he helped his team Melbourne Stars to reach the finals, though, they ended up a the runners-up. But he scored fifties in both the semi-finals and final. He is a huge entertainer when it comes to the shortest format of the game.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Since last six months, Usman Khawaja has become the most dangerous and consistent batsman in the Australian batting line-up. Not only in the T20 format but across formats Khawaja has been harsh on the bowlers. He scored two blistering tons while he was with Sydney Thunders during their Big Bash League campaign. Sydney Thunders lifted the Big Bash trophy for the first time this year.
Andre Russell has been the most busy cricketer in past one year. Be it Caribbean Premier league or Big Bash league, Russel has been proving his worth everywhere. He would be a treat to watch in IPL.
It is sad for Shane Watson to be in the auction pool after Rajasthan Royals were banned from the IPL. Bu thte franchises will love to have him in the team. In the BBL, Watson played for the Sydney Thunder team which eventually won the trophy.
Even in the last T20I against India on Sunday, Watson smashed the second highest T20I score with his 124. He bowling adds to his value and can prove to be the trump card for any team.
Brisbane Heat batter Chris Lynn too had a great run in the recently concluded BBL in which he scored a hundred. But he was in news for his five consecutive sixes in an over in the league. In the IPL, Lynn hasn’t been at his top. His game changing catch of AB de Villiers might be the only memory but this season, he may thrive in a new franchise.