- India Women vs Australia Women, 1st T20I Live Cricket Streaming: When and where to watch IND vs AUS T20I Live
- Live Cricket Score West Indies vs Scotland, Live Streaming, ICC 2018 World Cup Qualifier: Scotland in control against West Indies
- ‘Bloody legend’: Mitchell Starc applauds wife Alyssa Healy on scoring maiden century against India
David Warner, who is now ruled out for six weeks after being hit on his left thumb by a vicious bouncer by Steven Finn, on Monday advised kids on how to avert such a serious injury.
- David Warner says riled by ‘vile and disgusting’ Quinton De Kock sledge
- ICC charges David Warner, Quinton de Kock for Durban dispute
- Australia want David Warner to rein the ‘Raging Bull’
- David Warner can be a bit of a fool at times, says Graeme Smith
- Australia announce squads for South Africa Tests, triangular series
- Injured David Warner faces race to be fit for Bangladesh tour
“Very kind of you @finnysteve to break my thumb. Kids, keep your eyes on the ball. Sad to be leaving,” posted Warner on his twitter account which has a link to the image of his broken thumb.
Warner who is Test vice-captain of the team is now in the race to be fit for Bangladesh tour which seems a distant possibility.
— David Warner (@davidwarner31) September 7, 2015