Indian fans have always backed their team and when it plays at home, no other team stands a chance to get the support. Similar were the scene at the Eden Gardens where India played West Indies in the warm-up game of the World T20.
Chasing India’s 185/5, West Indies were brisk with openers Johnson Charles and Chris Gayle. The danger that Gayle can inflict if he stays for long at the crease is known by most of the teams. Therefore, MS Dhoni decided to hand the ball to Jasprit Bumrah, a bowler who has always given him the breakthrough. And he did it again.
Gayle tried his forward push but he missed it and lost his stumps. Bumrah and India didn’t celebrate much. But the fans at Eden Gardens erupted in a collective roar.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
WATCH VIDEO: Bumrah gets Gayle, fans erupt at Eden Gardens