Demanding that the Pakistan cricket team be not allowed to play in the WorldT20 match against India here on March 19, the Anti-Terrorist Front on Friday threatened that it would dug up the pitch to protest the holding of the match at Dharamshala stadium.
“If the Pakistan team comes to Dharamshala to play against Indian cricket team, we will dig out the pitch in HPCA
stadium,” national president of Anti-Terrorist Front of India, Virender Shandilya said here.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“There is a high risk that Pakistani terrorists can enter the area during the match and if Himachal Pradesh government allows the tie, it will be the disrespect towards the martyrs of Pathankot and Pampore,” Shandilya told reporters.
Shandilya claimed that he had written letters to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Rajnath Singh in this regard and will also meet state Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh and Leader of Opposition P K Dhumal.
“We will protest against this match in Dharamshala in a big way in the coming days,” said Shandilya.