Demanding that the Pakistan cricket team be not allowed to play in the WorldT20 match against India here on March 19, the Anti-Terrorist Front on Friday threatened that it would dug up the pitch to protest the holding of the match at Dharamshala stadium.
“If the Pakistan team comes to Dharamshala to play against Indian cricket team, we will dig out the pitch in HPCA
stadium,” national president of Anti-Terrorist Front of India, Virender Shandilya said here.
“There is a high risk that Pakistani terrorists can enter the area during the match and if Himachal Pradesh government allows the tie, it will be the disrespect towards the martyrs of Pathankot and Pampore,” Shandilya told reporters.
Shandilya claimed that he had written letters to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Rajnath Singh in this regard and will also meet state Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh and Leader of Opposition P K Dhumal.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“We will protest against this match in Dharamshala in a big way in the coming days,” said Shandilya.