India beat New Zealand by 45 runs (D/L) in ICC Champions Trophy warm-up after heavy rain interrupts play

Chasing 190, India were cruising at 129/3 before heavy rain didn't allow any more action. The defending champs register a 45-run (D/L) win in their first warm-up.

Match EndedICC Champions Trophy Warm-up Matches, 2017 - Match 3

India

129/3 (26)
vs

New Zealand

189 (38.4)
Match Ended ( Day - Match 3 )
India beat New Zealand by 45 runs (D/L method)
By: Express Web Desk | Updated: May 28, 2017 9:59 pm
india vs new zealand, ind vs nz, india vs new zealand live, ind vs nz live, india vs nz live score, india vs new zealand live score, ind vs nz live score, icc champions trophy warm up live, live india vs new zealand, live ind vs nz, live cricket score, cricket news, cricket, sports news, indian express Mohammed Shami impressed with the ball for India. The seamer returned with figures of 3/47.

India’s first warm-up, prior to the Champions Trophy, against New Zealand finished with the defending champs winning by 45 runs on D/L method. It allowed the bowlers to show off their skills but the batsmen didn’t get much time in the middle. India were on to New Zealand from the word go and the bowlers did the better part of the job f0r them. Mohammad Shami started the onslaught for India, picking up the wickets of Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson and Neil Broom within the first nine overs. New Zealand never recovered from them and before long, they found themselves reeling at 156/8. They were eventually dismissed for a total of 189. The batting reached 129/3 from 26 overs before rain interrupted play. Virat Kohli scored a fifty while Shikhar Dhawan too produced runs.

India vs New Zealand, ICC Champions Trophy warm-up match: As it happened

India: R Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni (WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Kedar Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik, Virat Kohli (C), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Hardik Pandya, Ajinkya Rahane, Umesh Yadav

New Zealand: Corey Anderson, Trent Boult, Neil Broom, Colin de Grandhomme, Martin Guptill, Mitchell McClenaghan, Adam Milne, Jimmy Neesham, Jeetan Patel, Luke Ronchi (WK), Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Kane Williamson (C)

Toss: New Zealand elected to bat against India

For all the latest Sports News, download Indian Express App

1. J
    Junia Noel
    Jun 22, 2017 at 3:30 am
    Hi, I really appreciate your inputs on my situation Dr happy and what could I do with-out you. my bf is back after the love spell you did for me it really work Thank you in advance. contact him on happylovespell2
    (0)(0)
      Mrs Lucy Andrew Johnson
      May 30, 2017 at 7:15 pm
      how to get over heart broke,James my lover broke up with me and i did not know what to do and i came in contact with dr Ogogodu who pray for me,my lover came back to me, contact him email Ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail or call him 2348078999655 if you have any problem for help Mrs Baxter Anastasia,United Kingdom
      (0)(0)
      1. E
        Elizabeth Jayden
        May 29, 2017 at 5:52 pm
        Wow i am so happy today,my lover who broke up with me came back to me,i know that people need me to tell then how i got him back,i contacted dr Ogogodu for help and he did some prayer, my lover came back to me pleading for me to forgive him,and now we are together and now he love me morethan before if you need is help contact him on email (Ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail ) you can also call him 2348078999655 Elizabeth Jayden, i am from Moldova
        (0)(0)
        1. T
          tahir
          May 28, 2017 at 10:27 pm
          Bilkul gadhy hn indian to
          (0)(0)
          1. T
            tahir
            May 28, 2017 at 10:25 pm
            Indian r bloody fool basterd people
            (0)(0)