A 61-year-old man was arrested for allegedly black-marketing tickets of the third and final Test between India and New Zealand which began on Saturday, police said.
Raghunandan, hailing from Delhi was arrested black- marketing tickets of the Test near the Holkar Stadium where
the game is being played, an officer of Tukoganj police station said. “We have seized nine tickets of Rs 660 each from his possession, which he was trying to sell off at a high price,” the official added.
The accused has been booked under relevant act and a probe was on, he said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Indian skipper Virat Kohli roared back to form with a superbly crafted century on a tricky pitch to take the team
to a comfortable 267 for 3 against New Zealand on the first day of the third Test.