The final leg of the three-match Test series between India and New Zealand starts on October 8. The match is being held in Indore’s Holkar Stadium. This is the first time that Indore is hosting a Test match in any of its venues. India have taken an unassailable 2-0 lead in the series and are looking to whitewash the Kiwis in the series.
India have had convincing victories in the first two matches of the series and is looking to continue in the same vein. New Zealand missed their captain Kane Williamson in the second Test held in Kolkata but he is hoping to remain fit for the Indore Test. Gautam Gambhir is also expected to open the innings with KL Rahul and Shikhar Dhawan being sidelined due to injuries.
When does the third Test between India and New Zealand begin?
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
India and New Zealand are set to square off for the third Test on October 8. The second Test had concluded on October 3.
What time does the match start?
The first session of the Indore Test starts at 9: 30 am at the Holkar Stadium. Indore has hosted numerous domestic games before but this is the first time that a Test match will be played in the city.
Which channel can the match be watched in?
The match be broadcast Live on Start Sports 1, Star Sports HD 1, Star Sports 3 and Star Sports HD 3.
How do I watch online live streaming of India vs New Zealand 3rd Test?
The Test can be streamed lived on Hotstar.
What are the squads for the two teams in the third Test?
India: Murali Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli(C), Ajinkya Rahane, Rohit Sharma, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Amit Mishra, Mohammad Shami, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Gautam Gambhir, Jayant Yadav, Karun Nair.
New Zealand: Kane Williamson (C), Trent Boult, Doug Bracewell, Martin Guptill, Tom Latham, Jimmy Neesham, Henry Nicholls, Luke Ronchi, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Neil Wagner, BJ Watling, Jeetan Patel.