Statistical highlights of the third ODI between India and England.
Ravichandran Ashwin (3/39) recorded his best bowling figures in ODIs in England, eclipsing the 3 for 40 vs England at The Oval on September 9, 2011.
# Ambati Rayudu’s unbeaten 64 off 78 balls is his highest innings in ODIs, eclipsing the 63 not out vs Zimbabwe at Harare on July 24, 2013.
# Rayudu’s innings is his third fifty in ODIs – his other half-century is 58 off 62 balls vs Pakistan at Dhaka on March 2, 2014.
# Rayudu’s knock is also the highest by an Indian batsman against England at Trent Bridge, surpassing the 63 not out off 44 balls by Mohammad Azharuddin on July 20, 1990.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
# Ashwin received his second Man of the Match award in Limited-overs Internationals – his first against England.
# Alex Hales (42 off 55 balls) posted his highest score in ODIs, eclipsing the 40 off 63 balls vs India on debut at Cardiff on August 27, 2014.
# Alastair Cook completed his 3,000 runs in ODIs – his aggregate being 3030 (ave. 37.87) in 84 matches He has become the 13th batsman to accomplish the feat for England in ODIs.
# England’s 227 is their lowest completed innings total vs India at Trent Bridge in ODIs. Their lowest total at Trent Bridge in ODIs is 147 vs West Indies on June 27, 2004.
# India’s win by six wickets is their largest over England in terms of wickets at Nottingham, eclipsing the five-wicket victory on July 20, 1990. With this win, India have won two and lost one out of three ODIs contested against England at Trent Bridge.
# India have won seven matches in a row in England for the first time in ODIs. West Indies had won 14 ODIs in succession between September 7, 1973 and May 28, 1990.
# Alastair Cook and Alex Hales were involved in a stand of 82 – England’s highest opening partnership against India at Trent Bridge, surpassing the 63 between Vikram Solanki and Marcus Trescothick on September 1, 2004.
# Dhoni has an excellent captaincy record vs England in ODIs – 16 victories and five losses out of 24 contested (Tied two and no-result one) – success rate 73.91.
# Dhoni, with this win at Nottingham (his 90th as captain), has equalled an Indian record held by Mohammad Azharuddin.
# Dhoni has won 90 and lost 57 out of 161 contested (tied four and no-result ten) – success rate 60.92 per cent. Azharuddin had won 90 and lost 76 out of 174 contested (Tied 2 and NR 6) – success rate 54.16 per cent.
# Ricky Ponting’s tally of 165 wins is a record in ODIs, followed by Allan Border (107) in ODIs.
# With his run-out dismissal, Ian Bell has set an England record of most run-outs (16) in ODIs. Paul Collingwood and Allan Lamb have each 15 dismissals as run-out to their credit in ODIs.
# Mahendra Singh Dhoni set a record for most stumpings (131) in international cricket, overtaking the 129 by Kumar Sangakkara.
# Ambati Rayudu captured his first wicket in ODIs – his victim being Alastair Cook.
# Raina and Rayudu were associated in an 87-run partnership for the fourth wicket – India’s highest against England at Trent Bridge in ODIs.
# Kohli’s 40 off 50 balls is his highest score in twelve innings in England in international cricket (Tests/ODIs/T20Is) – his first instance of without a fifty in twelve innings in succession in international cricket.
# Nine stands of 50 or more have been recorded by England openers in ODIs this year – the most by a side in 2014.