India and England start the third of the the five match Test series on Friday. Hosts India lead the series 1-0 by virtue of their emphatic win at Visakhapatnam and will be hoping for a similar result in the third Test. An injury to wicket keeper Wriddhiman Saha means that Parthiv Patel gets his first Test call up at Mohali in eight years.
The English media has levelled ball tampering charges on Virat Kohli in the prelude to the third Test. They have come in the wake of Faf du Plessis being fined 100 per cent of his match fee for alleged ball tampering in South Africa’s ongoing series against Australia. Kohli has since received support from even his English opponents, with Chris Woakes sarcastically saying that the ICC should ban anything and everything happening on the pitch.
It is set to be an interesting encounter as India look to strengthen their credentials as the number one Test side with a good result from the series.
When is the third Test between India and England?
The third Test starts 8 30 AM IST on Saturday, November 26.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Where is the Test being played?
The match is to be played at the Punjab Cricket Association stadium at Mohali, Punjab.
Where to watch the match?
You can view the match on Starsports 1 & 3 and their HD counterparts. The match can also be streamed live online at Hotstar.
Where can you follow the match?
For live scores, updates and analysis, you can follow indianexpress.com.