Wicket-keeper batsman Naman Ojha will replace an injured Wriddhiman Saha in the India squad for remainder of the five-match Test series in England, the BCCI said on Thursday.
“The All-India Senior Selection Committee has picked Naman Ojha as his (Saha’s) replacement. Ojha will join the squad at the earliest,” said BCCI secretary Sanjay Patel in a statement.
Ojha has been rewarded for scoring three centuries including a double hundred in the recently concluded four-day matches against Australia A.
The series is tied at 1-1 after England won the third Test by 266 runs in Southampton on Thursday.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest