Wicket-keeper batsman Naman Ojha will replace an injured Wriddhiman Saha in the India squad for remainder of the five-match Test series in England, the BCCI said on Thursday.
“The All-India Senior Selection Committee has picked Naman Ojha as his (Saha’s) replacement. Ojha will join the squad at the earliest,” said BCCI secretary Sanjay Patel in a statement.
Ojha has been rewarded for scoring three centuries including a double hundred in the recently concluded four-day matches against Australia A.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
The series is tied at 1-1 after England won the third Test by 266 runs in Southampton on Thursday.