India have slipped one place to be fifth in the ICC Test team rankings after their 1-3 demolition at the hands of England in the recently concluded five-match series.
India conceded six ratings points after they touched a new low by succumbing to their heaviest Test defeat (an innings and 244 runs) in 40 years in a match that got over well inside three days at the Oval against England.
The result helped England earn four rating points and climb up two places to third.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Meanwhile, Sri Lanka have also moved up one place to fourth after winning the two-Test series 2-0 against Pakistan, which in return dropped two spots to sixth.
Number-one ranked South Africa are sitting pretty on the top while Australia are just one ratings points behind them.
In the Test batsmen’s chart, Chesteshwar Pujara is the lone Indian in the top-20 list. He lost four positions to be at 16th.
England’s Joe Root has continued his impressive march on after breaking into the top 10 for the first time in his
In the Test all-rounders table, Ashwin lost a place to be in second position.