India made more changes to an already unstable squad for the England series when the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) announced the that injured Hardik Pandya has been released from the squad. Hardik was picked for the first time in a Test squad but didn’t feature in any of the three Tests India have played against England so far.
KL Rahul, who has been in and out of the squad, is expected to be fit for the fourth Test against England which begins only on December 8 in Mumbai. He played the second Test in Vizag after missing the second and third Test against New Zealand in October and later missing the first Test against England in Rajkot this month.
“BCCI medical team confirms that India all-rounder Hardik Pandya sustained a blow on his right shoulder during a training session in Mohali. He has been released from the Indian Test team and will consult a specialist to decide the future course of action,” BCCI Secretary Ajay Shirke said in a release.
“Batsman KL Rahul is also released from the squad to recover from his left forearm injury. He is expected to regain his fitness for the fourth Test match of the Paytm Test series,” the release added further.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review