BCCI vice-president C K Khanna on Wednesday claimed that tickets worth Rs 52.36 lakh for the recent ODI match between India and New Zealand went “unsold”.
“Tickets worth Rupees 52,36,000 were unsold. Why were all the tickets not sold-out? DDCA started online ticket sale quite late that too without proper advertisement,” Khanna claimed in a media release.
He also wrote that it was reported recently that a profit of Rs 5 crore made by DDCA but the profit was actually less.
“A news item appeared a few days back in some section of media that DDCA earned more than 5 Crores in recently organised One Day International Cricket Match between India & New Zealand held on 20th Oct 2016. After verifying from M/S V.K Bajaj & Co. who are looking after the accounts of DDCA including International Match account also. I was informed from the details forwarded to me by M/s V.K Baja & Co. that DDCA has earned a profit of 3.61 crore approx. only from this International Match.”
However contrary to BCCI vice-president Khanna’s claim, his anti-group led by Chetan Chauhan in their media release last week never claimed Rs 5 crore as profit.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The release sent by Chauhan faction stated that DDCA has made profits worth Rs 3.81 crore