Sachin Tendulkar feels India have a “very good chance” to win the World T20 at home.
“We have a very good chance. In T20 I think the team is well balanced with senior members in the squad, then also youngsters and guys who been around for a while and they all as a package have performed really well,” the master blaster told NDTV.
On the team combination, Tendulkar further said : “You see just the way Bumrah (Jaspreet) bowled in Australia was superb and then nice to have someone like Ashish Nehra back, Yuvi back in the squad, Harbhajan is there. All these guys. It’s a formidable combination. I would definitely want India to go all the way.”
Tendulkar felt India whitewashed Australia in the three- match T20 series with “fabulous cricket”.
“The way we played T20 I think fabulous cricket and I actually ended up watching the last ball (of the final T20). I was out somewhere and had just got back, my wife and son were watching. They called me and said last ball to go and two runs to win. I said there is no doubt we are scoring those two runs and Raina hit that brilliant shot over point,” said Tendulkar.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest